We are in search of HQT certified educators or individuals with a college degree in the areas of: ELA, Math, or Intervention Specialist to provide supplemental academic instruction for our students during our after school program. This is a part time position one year position for teachers who are able to work between the hours of 4:30-5:30pm Interested candidates please submit resume along with three references to firstname.lastname@example.org If selected for an interview please have your credentials available.
Academic tutor will provide academic assistance to students grades 5-8 from September 20, 2021-May 13, 2022 Tutor will be assigned to two grade levels weekly in the areas of ELA or Math.
Location: Zion Baptist Church 1684 Earlham Dr. Dayton, OH 45406
Rate of pay: $25-$35 hourly based on experience/credentials.
· Reports to the Site Coordinator
· Arrive daily, on time, and prepared.
· Prepare materials for classes each day.
· Communicate with students to identify areas of strengths and weaknesses.
· Prepare weekly/monthly lesson plans based on current area of study.
· Communicate with parents as needed.
· Provide discipline and structure for small groups.
· Attend meetings and trainings.
· Assist with set up and clean up of class areas as needed.
· Certified teacher is preferred but not required.
· Must have a proof a BA or equivalent from a college or university, or currently working to complete a degree with experience working with students.
· Must be able to pass a background check (FBI and BCI)
· Must be willing to attend trainings required to work with youth (CPR, First Aid, Child abuse training, etc)
· Strong communication and organizational skills.
We are in search of an art instructor who has experience working with students between the ages of 5-18 years for our after school program and summer arts camp.
Preferred candidate will have experience with various genres of art, ability to write lesson plans, punctual, with good communication skills.
Days will be Monday-Thursday teaching one section during the school year for the after school program from 5:30pm-6:30pm
Credentials: art degree or related field or at least two years on job experience.
Please submit resume along with three references to email@example.com. If selected for an interview please be prepared to present your portfolio of your/student's selected art samples
We are in search of a ballet instructor who has experience teaching ballet to students between the ages of 5-18 years old.
Preferred candidate will have a B.A. in dance or closely approaching a degree in dance, along with professional ballet dance company experience. please email send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a portfolio.
We are in search of a choir instructor who is knowledgeable with different genres of music and also has experience working with students ages 5-18 years old . Preferred candidate will have a degree in music or a minimum of two years teaching experience. If interested please submit your resume along with three references to email@example.com